Sunday 22 March 2015

Mother's day dinner

It has been a while since I've done a food post. Trust me, I have been going out eating haha!
Last week was mother's day- how did you spend it? I hope your mum had a treat!! I treated my mum (and sister, who is also a mama) to dinner at Anh Dao, a Vietnamese restaurant in Hoxton. We have been here before for my mum's birthday- clearly we enjoy the food!! It was yummy and full of flavour. I recommend the mixed platter- that way you get the best of everything!

 
So, if you are ever looking for Vietnamese to eat and you're in the Hoxton/Dalston/Shoreditch area, Anh Dao is a great place to try- there are lots of options however- it's on 'Pho mile'! Haha!

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx