Monday 30 March 2015

Bloggers Love Fashion Week

Wednesday gone, I had the privilege of being invited to Bloggers Love Fashion Week. As always, 'Bloggers Lve' put on another great event, with even greater brands. It was great meeting with the brands and getting to know their products, as well as meeting fellow bloggers. This time, I was a V.I.B. (Very Important Blogger, if you don't mind)! And with the title, I got a front row seat to the fashion shows and a goody bag full of beauty treats! Stay tuned to the blog to see what I was blessed with receiving. Thanks to all, I'm looking forward to trying your stuff!
Naomi Tuffery, designer of 'Tuff Love'
Roots & Rituals 
Designer Eva Cammarata
Got a photo with the handsome Sam Eckhardt, model for Boohoo.
Delicious treats from BB Bakery 
Wolf & Wake (gimme all!!)
Norenzo jewellery
Fashion show pics, featuring Joe Browns
Joe Browns
With Fabienne, great seeing her again
Wearing an awesome piece by Get Clobbered
 
Nails did by City Swish
Cheeky snap with my Magnitone!

Thanks again 'Bloggers Lve' for the invite, thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Jumpsuit- TK Maxx
Faux Fur- TK Maxx
Flatforms- ASOS
Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx