Saturday 6 December 2014

Printed Crop.

I love this ASOS crop top I got earlier this year. So bold and printastic! Great paired with another bold colour, or seen here with black, it works a treat with almost anything. The caped wings give it something extra too! It can be paired with jeans for a causal look, or a shirt or smart trousers and heels, for a classy evening look. Earlier this year I rocked it with a A Line skirt- it goes with what you want it to go with basically! Haha! Love it! Clearly these pictures were taken a while back- they're making me miss this weather! It has been BRUTALLY cold here in England. Boo!

Crop top- ASOS
Maxi skirt- F21
Sandals- Primark

Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx