Wednesday 31 December 2014

Mint Queen.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! Have fun however you decide to celebrate it!! (I'm in the car right now on the way to church!). 
Last post of the year, and dear I say it, one of my favorites. I enjoyed this shoot so much- lots of fun was had, and I thought it was about time too that I showed you lovelies this dress!! Enjoy! xx
I wish I had more occasions to wear this number… I guess I should keep it secluded for ‘the’ occasion haha! I copped this beauty at the Southbank ClassicCars and all things vintage event. It was such a cool event and a great vibe. I fell for the colour as it's unique and stands out- it’s so yummy! The design of the dress too is awesome. I love the lace at the bottom and the lace cape over the shoulders, gives it a very regal touch.
Shout out to Shaz for scouting such a perfect location for this shoot. Very enchanted! I love how the pictures came out!

Mint maxi dress- Southbank Vintage Fair (check out my post on it here)
Lipstick- NARS

I know my posts are currently few and far between, but bear with me guys- law school is no joke! 
PLUS I have implemented a new tab on the blog FASHION:LAW watch out for it in 2015! 

Until next time (next year!),
Sx

3 comments:

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx