Friday 25 July 2014

Perfect Sunset.

I actually brought this mini dress last summer. It was love at first sight and I knew I had to get it as it reminded me of being on holiday-which, I love being on! I am still waiting for the day to wear it abroad in a hot climate! Haha! For now, I'll wear it on a rare sunny day in England. I reckon it would look good with heels, but for day to day, sandals will suffice. I opted to wear them with my 'alternative' jellies as I love something that boosts my height! Slap on some read lippy, and you're good to go!
P.S. I love how the sunset was working with me on this photo session, twas very playful! Haha!

Mini dress- vintage shop in Camden (sorry, cannot remember the name)
Jellies-Office

Photos by: Stuart Tingini.
Until next time,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them.

Sx